Ayatollah Kazzem Seddiqi Condemns Saudi’s Barbarity in Yemen

SHARE

SHAFAQNA – Addressing a large and fervent congregation of the people on Tehran University campus on Friday, Ayatollah Seddiqi said, “The Saudis in an attack on a Yemeni village worsened its black record of killing the Yemeni civilians; they attacked the villages and massacred all their residents and cut their bodies into pieces after doing that.”

He strongly blasted the Saudi regime for its continued massacre of the people of Yemen, and asked, “Which human rights body approves of the Saudi regime’s behavior?”

The Saudi-led forces torched the houses of Yemeni civilians in al-Sarari village after looting their properties, killing 20 of them and abducting 40 others.

The Saudi-led forces’ atrocities came in Sabr al-Mavadem region of al-Sarari village after they exploded a mosque in al-Sarari village, the Arabic-language al-Ahad news site reported.

The Saudi forces exploded Jamal al-Din mosque in al-Sarari village, and held 40 residents of the village captive after killing 40 others.

The Saudi-led forces cut into pieces the bodies of the residents of al-Sarari village after executing them.

The killing of the Yemeni civilians came as the Yemeni army and Ansarullah fighters have pushed the Saudi-led forces back into Saudi Arabia, and managed to seize back several strategic military positions in the kingdom near the border with Yemen.

Elsewhere Friday Prayers leader of Tehran noted about recent events in Afghanistan that the Taliban did not claim responsibility for the three consecutive bomb blasts that rocked a rally in Kabul last week.

“International Organizations and the Afghan government should be accountable (and determine) who was behind this heinous crime,” Ayatollah Sediqi said.

He expressed condolences over the tragic event and stressed that it once again “demonstrated the incompetence of the so-called human rights bodies and international organizations (which failed to properly condemn the bombings and call for the perpetrators to be brought to justice).”

At least 80 people were killed after three explosions struck the large demonstration march in the Afghan capital on Saturday.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here