SHAFAQNA -Â Imam Reza (AS) said: A believerâ€™s wisdom will not be accomplished without having 10 characteristics.
- People expect from him/her good deeds
- Harms no one
- Considers others good deeds as more significant
- Considers his/her own good deeds as insignificant
- He/she will never get upset or uneasy helping others or requests for help by other people
- Never gets tired of learning
- Considers not having much in the way of God Â better than having a lot (but not in Godâ€™s way)
- Prefers to be a servant of God rather than being praised by Godâ€™s enemies
- Does not like fame
10.Â Will see other people better and more pious than himself/herself 
 Tohaful Oqool, page 467.