SHAFAQNA- Center of Islamic Learning (CIL) NASIMCO is scheduled to run the next Teacher Skills and Tools (TST) program in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on October 22-23, and in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA on November 12-13, 2016.
TST program is aimed at teachers who want to enhance their teaching skills to build a stronger future for our children and increase their potential as Madrasah Teachers.
Registration is open to all. Preference will be given to the hosting Jamaat madrasah teachers. Only limited spots are available!!
Goal: To equip teachers with practical skills, tools and resources using current teaching methodologies that will bridge the gap between school and Madrasah.
- Understand the learning needs of Today’s Learner; Generation Z
- Understand Multiple Intelligences and how to apply them to your teaching
- Create a Student Centered learning environment
- Teach with Emotional Intelligence (EQ) whilst increasing student EQ
- Tips and techniques to better manage a classroom
- Hands-on experience in planning, creating and delivering effective lessons
- Find practical ways of connecting Islam to a child’s daily life
- Deliver lessons with impact in the classroom by understanding content and delivery