SHAFAQNA – Objectives of the Conference
- Presenting the Islamic moderate thoughts to enhance a peaceful coexistence and a law-abiding Muslim community in collaboration with the wider Danish community under the shadow of divine religions and humanitarian values according to Islamic principles.
- Scholarly analysis and criticism of the Takfiri, radicalism and hate promoting thoughts.
- Scrutinizing the background foundations of Takfiri and radical movements in our modern world.
- An scholarly campaign against ideological and media movements aimed at displaying Takfiris as ‘Islam’.
- Development and expansion of the role of original Islam in managing and influencing western approach to Islam.
- Education and explanation of risks and challenges caused by Takfiri thoughts, hate movements and radicalism in the western society.
- Unity and collaboration between the Shi’a & the Sunni scholars in taking a unified and firm stance against Takfiri and radical movements.
Theme and detailed subjects
The Danger of Takfiri and Radicalism on global peaceful coexistence
- History of radicalism and Takfir in Islam
- The holy Prophet & his pure progeny against radicalism and Takfir
- Role of authorities in inception and increasing radicalism and Takfir
- Dark symbols of religious radicalism
- Analysis of positive effects of Islamic unity against Takfiri movements
- Radical Takfiri
- Human displacement and increase of migration as a result of hate and radicalism
- Women and children as victims of radicalism and Takfiri
- Radicalism of adherents of religions
- Practical solutions to avoid religious radicalism
- Repercussions of Takfiri movements on Muslims living in the west
European Union of Shi’a Muslim scholars and theologians in collaboration with Imam Ali Mosque in Denmark
- Eminent Shi’a and Sunni scholars residing in Europe
- International eminent Shi’a and Sunni scholars
- Non-Muslim Intellectuals
22 & 23 May 2017
Language of the Conference
Articles: English, Arabic, Farsi and German
Conference day: Arabic as Main language with simultaneous translation into English, Farsi, German and Danish.
Airport to the Mosque
- A5 public buses are available from the airport to the mosque.
- Metro and train from airport to the mosque (Norrebro Station) is also available.