SHAFAQNA – Four bodies have been recovered from the Atlantic Ocean about 20 miles east of Hollywood, the U.S. Coast Guard reported Sunday morning. Officials said they had received unconfirmed reports that three more bodies had been spotted. “We don’t know who they are and how they perished,” said Michael Mullen, the Coast Guard command duty officer in Miami. “They could be from a Cuban migrant venture that didn’t go well. But that is only speculation.” Mullen said the bodies recovered were “in a badly decomposing state,” and carried no identification. There was debris found nearby, but it was not clear that it was related to the bodies, he said. The first call about two bodies, both men, in the water came from a private vessel in the area about 10 a.m. Sunday, Mullen said. A Coast Guard Station Fort Lauderdale crew responded and located an additional female body.