SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Reza (AS) who said: There are 7 deeds which without 7 other deeds are meaningless.
1. Whoever repents with the tongue but does not regret in the heart about committing the sin, such person has made fun of himself.
2. Whoever requests God’s help for a case but does not try for that purpose, has made fun of himself.
3. Whoever wants to carry out his work firmly and cautiously but is not careful of his behaviour and words, and is reckless, has made fun of himself.
4. Whoever requests God for paradise but cannot bear hardship and difficulties, has made fun of himself.
5. Whoever seeks refuge in God from hellfire but cannot abandon the inappropriate desires of the world, has made fun of himself.
6. Whoever remembers God but is not eager to meet God, has made fun of himself.
7. Whoever remembers death but has not made himself ready for death and the hereafter, has made fun of himself .
 Beharul Anwaar, Vol. 75, Page 356.