SHAFAQNA – Almost a year after twin blasts in Karachi’s Incholi area killed six people, police have arrested the main culprit behind the explosions, a takfiri ringleader of banned Sipah-e-Sahaba ASWJ.
Acording to local media reports, a Crime Investigation Department (CID) source told the channel on Friday that on November 22 last year, two explosions ripped through shops and vehicles on the main road leading to Incholi, leaving six people martyred over 50 others injured. The first blast took place outside a paan shop in a crowded area. Minutes later, the second blast, yards away from the first, took place outside a restaurant. Both the blasts were almost of the same intensity.
Arrested from Gulistan-e-Johar neighbourhood of the city, Ahmed Hasan alias Muawiya was Karachi chief of a banned Sipah-e-Sahaba (ASWJ) that is mother outfit of banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. During police interrogation, he confessed to killing 45 people. Banned TTP claimed responsibility for the twin blasts but banned Taliban and Sipah-e-Sahaba are interlinked since long.
According to CID, the takfiri terrorist said he had been behind the murders of doctors and political workers in Karachi. Naming a few of his victims, the accused claimed he killed Dr Nasim Awn Naqvi, Dr Ameer Mehdi and Dr Hasan Qureshi. He was also the assassin of son-in-law of Allama Talib Johari.
source : Shia post