SHAFAQNA (Shia International News Association) – The process of dying may get difficult for some people and the reasons behind this are outlined below.
- Some people may face painful illnesses and lose the ability to talk and communicating with others around them or may lose their body strength.
- Weeping of family members and saying goodbye to them and the prospect of children becoming orphans.
- Grief of separating from assets, properties and all precious objects that took a lifetime to accumulate and the worries of leaving them behind as well as the anxiety of some of these may have been attained through Haram or suspicious ways.
- Being afraid and apprehensive of entering an unknown world.
- At the time of death a person may imagine the Prophet (PBUH), Ahlul Bait (AS) and the angel of death and not knowing what type of sentence will be given to him/her.
- On the other hand Satan and his friends will gather round and want to see the person die without belief.
- Being afraid of the arrival of the Angel of Death or in what shape the angel will appear and how the angel will take back a person’s life .
Answering the question if a believer will become uneasy at the time of death, Imam Sadiq (AS) replied: No, swear to Allah (SWT) when the Angel of Death arrives to take a person’s life, at first that person will be restless but Izrael will tell the person: O’ friend of God, do not be restless because I am kinder to you than your father. Open your eyes and look. Then the Prophet (PBUH) and Ahlul bait (AS) will appear in front the person and he/she will be told: This is the prophet of God and…..are your friends and companions. At this time nothing will be happier to that person except life to be taken from his/her body by the angel .
 Manazelol Akherah, Page 13-14.
 Mizanol Hekmah, Vol.2, page 931.