SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Sadeq (AS) who said to one of his close companions: I recommend to you six points and I want you to convey them to Shia Muslims.
- Return to its rightful owner anything given to you in trust to keep.
- Like for your brother whatever you like for yourself.
- Know that every act has a consequence, beware of that consequence.
- Sudden events can happen at any task, beware of those as well.
- Avoid climbing an easy mountain which descending from it is hard and difficult.
- Do not promise your brother when fulfillment of that promise is not in your grasp .
 Tohaful Oqool, Page 367.