SHAFAQNA – The school of thought that is the origin of the culture of hate and blind fanaticism among Muslims. The school of thought that is source of bleeding and brutal murder among Muslims and the pretext under which the most heinous crimes of history are being committed.
Many believe it is not a good time to exhume the bodies, we must work towards the unity and avoid doing things that cause discord.
This united community looks like to be without any disadvantages. It turns out that these murders and killings do not exist in the outside world and it seems like we’re not witnessing the beheadings and brutalities and ruthless leaders fatwa under their black banners which also legitimatize taking life, property and honor of other Muslims.
Do we really have to remain silent in order to avoid hurting the feelings of these mean people represented by black flags? Do we have to set the scene for these ignorant savages to stop breaking apart this imaginary unity of Muslims?
Ibn Taymiyyah is the first leader of the savage Salafi movement. And tens of millions of Muslims consider him the most important leader of Islam and he is known as “Sheikh Al Islam”. A title that has historically been devoted only to him and he is the first and the last of their Sheikh Al Islam!
Sheikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah has left a great heritage for posterity publishing it primarily only in yellow magazines until the Saudi kingdom integrating this legacy, published and distributed it through religious institutions so much so that today it is easily accessible.
However, every peace-loving country arrests the addresser when they hear them talk about these fatwas in order to make people feel safe and comfortable, but that’s exactly what happened to Ibn Taymiyyah in 726 AD, during Nasser bin Qalawun era. And that’s exactly the point of view of great jurists such as Ibn Hajar al-Makki Alhytmy author of the book, Alsvaq Almhrqh, Abi-Hasan Alsbky and his son Al-Taji, Sheikh Al-Izzi bin Jamae and other Maliki and Shafi’i and Hanafi scholars’ contemporary with Ibn Taymiyyah.
Unfortunately, the stated historical narratives about his arrest and imprisonment made no reference to Takfir’s behaviors and the legality of taking a Muslims’ lives, property and honor but they stressed the importance of the pilgrimage to the grave of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) but they didn’t mention the main reason about why he was imprisoned. However, today these fatwas made by him are published excessively for God’s sake! To the extent that the Saudi kingdom will also be teaching and ignorant stratum of Muslims believe them.
Of course, another option is possible with a small percentage, the fact that all of these fatwas have been falsely attributed to him. Although the number of books that are source of such fatwas are 154 books which reduces the likelihood of accuracy of such an option, but I’m personally happy that a researcher becomes able to prove the falsity of this issue.However, our goal is not to condemn this man. But condemning this viewpoint and the training that is to tell the new generation that identifies such Islam as true Islam.
Search the phrase ” kill him/her if he did not repent,” in the official website of the public library does not require special intelligence and ultimately the result of the search was 428 times repetition of this phrase in the books of Ibn Taymiyyah. And we can realize easily that phrase was mentioned 200 times just in “fatwa of Ibn Taymiyya”.
The key problem is that all these droll fatwas are based on misperceptions. And I do not know why no one is paying attention to God Almighty: “there is no force in religion.”
Examples for this issue:
– He who doesn’t says God is on his throne and sitting high in the sky must repent otherwise he/she will be killed.
– If someone says to another: “I trust you, count on me or I count on you” must repent otherwise he/she will be killed.
– If someone believes that one of the prophets of God was beside Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny) as Khidr was with Moses, must repent otherwise he/she will be beheaded.
– If an adult does not do one out of five regular prayers of the day or doesn’t do some of the duties, he/she must repent or be killed.
– He who doesn’t says Allah is above the seven skies must repent and if they refuse to repen behead them and throw his/her corpse in the garbage bin.
– He who says the Koran is “narrator”, as far as I’m concerned must repent or be killed.
– He who says one of the companions or followers or disciples fought is so misguided, foolish, and infidel and should be killed unless they repent.
– He who denies, permissible things(halal), such as bread, meat or marriage would be an infidel and must be killed unless he/she repents. Also If someone boycotts the permissible things is a hypocrite, his repentance is not acceptable and should be killed in any case
– He who is not bounded by law or to find it acceptable to make some change in it must repent or must be killed.
– If someone claims to have a way to get to spiritual pleasure and eternal reward other than the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) is infidels, and if not repentance must be beheaded.
– Eating snake and scorpion is forbidden in general in Islam. Therefore, if any man eats of it and doesn’t not repent should be killed.
– If someone does not believe that God spoke to Moses certainly must repent and be killed if he did not.
– Someone who thinks Takbir is derived from Quran must repent or must be killed.
– He who delays the prayer because of industry, hunting, serving his master or anything else must be punished. in the presence of the scholars must be killed after repentance.
You may know by a handful the whole sack … do you still ask the question where ISIS came from?
By Mohammad Habash