SHAFAQNA (Shia International News Association) – There are ways to gain victory in this world and the hereafter for individuals and societies. The only condition is to follow these ways all the times.
- Reliance on Allah (SWT); Shia scholar, Allama Majlesi said: The prayers of some groups will not be accepted because they have left their works and just pray. Reliance on Allah (SWT) does not mean that a person should not look for work .
- As mentioned in Ayahs 2-3 of Surah Al-Talaaq, Allah (SWT) will provide sustenance to pious person in ways he/she could have never imagined.
- The one who relies on God has divine vision and sees the Almighty. Ayah 23 of Surah Al-Hadeed said: Neither boast about things you are given nor cry for things that may have not been given to you.
- Ayah 29 of Surah Al-Molk said: Allah (SWT) is merciful (Al-Rahmaan) we believe in God because of that attribute. Reliance on the Almighty will change the destiny of nations for better.
- Ayah 12 of Surah Al-Ibrahim said: If our nation has been protected by God is due to our reliance on Allah (SWT).
- Ayah 160 of Surah Al-e-Imran said: If Allah (SWT) grants you a lofty position no other person will be able to belittle you.
 Beharul Anwaar, Vol. 68, Page 126.
Explanations by: Hojjatol Islam Qara’ati