SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Sadeq (AS) who said: It is appropriate for believers to have 8 characteristics.
- Be patient at the time of calamity
- Give thanks (to God) at the time of comfort and security
- Be content with Divine Sustenance
- Do not oppress the enemies
- Do not commit sin for the sake of friends (do not accept a task if is not able to do it)
- Do not harm his/her body
- Be graceful and dignified in very difficult times
- Do not bother other people 
 Kafi, Vol. 2, Page 230-231.