SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Sadeq (AS) who narrated from Imam Ali (AS) who narrated from the Prophet of Islam (PBUH) who said: A believer must observe seven Divine Rights of another believer.
- Respecting him/her when he/she is not present (in his/her absence).
- Heartfelt friendship with him/her (sincere and genuine friendship).
- Sharing one’s wealth with him/her.
- Consider talking maliciously in her/his absence Haram.
- Visit him/her when he/she is ill.
- Take part in his/her burial ceremony.
- After his/her death, does not talk about him/her except saying nice things about him/her .
 Al-Amaali, Sheikh Sadooq, Page 85.