SHAFAQNA – Ayah 37 of Surah Al-Nahl says: Even if you are eager to guide them, God does not guide someone who misleads others and these will have no supporters.
- This Ayah tells the Prophet (PBUH) that do not worry about them because their hearts are sealed by God and cannot be guided.
- The Prophet (PBUH) is infallible, has no weakness and has the best ethics but still some do not accept it.
- God will not guide those who chose to go astray and insist in committing sins, as a consequence the doors of guidance will not open for them.
- Human being sometimes reaches a point that cannot be guided in this world or hereafter.
- The preacher must know that there are some groups who will not accept any logic. Therefore, it cannot be expected that all people be believers.
- Some people will not be eligible to have intercession on their behalf in the hereafter.
Tafseer Noor by Hojjatol Islam Qaraâ€™ati
Quran Kareem with commentaries of selected Ayahs, Page 271.