— Gissur Simonarson (@GissiSim) August 20, 2016
Millions flocked to the Yemeni capital, Sana’a this Saturday to publicly declare their support and allegiance to the Resistance – as fronted by the Ansarallah movement. As the crowd roared its determination to withstood foreign aggression, Saudi jets flew low in the sky – yet another attempt to bully a people into compliance.
Undeterred men, women, and children stood in the capital, defiant in their determination to push against Wahhabi imperialism – a nation united in its Freedom, its faith, and its pluralism.
— Fatik Al-Rodaini (@Fatikr) August 20, 2016
As Yemen defied yet again its aggressor, the United States announced it was withdrawing its military expert from Saudi Arabia’s war rooms – a last ditch effort to distance Washington from the abominable war crimes Riyadh has committed since March 2015.
Fewer than five U.S. service people are now assigned full-time to the “Joint Combined Planning Cell,” which was established last year to coordinate U.S. support, including air-to-air refueling of coalition jets and limited intelligence-sharing, Lieutenant Ian McConnaughey, a U.S. Navy spokesman in Bahrain, told Reuters.
That is down from a peak of about 45 staff members who were dedicated to the effort full-time in Riyadh and elsewhere, he said.