SHAFAQNA – IRNA : Syria believes that the statement issued by the United States, France and Britain on Syria is a historical document of hypocrisy, lie, deception and falsification.
According to Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA), Syria says that the countries that killed and destroyed are not invited to contribute to the reconstruction.
‘They should only pay compensations for the killing and destruction due to their heinous crimes and stop their blatant interference in internal affairs,’ SANA quoted a source as saying.
This source went on to say that these criminals will not be invited for reconstruction of Syria since they have to compensate for massacre and destructions they caused.
It reiterated ‘the crimes and atrocities committed by terrorist groups in Syria and those committed by the US-led illegal coalition especially in Raqqa and Deir Ezzor are regarded as war crimes.
It added anti-humanity crimes will ever remain a stain on the criminals’ foreheads.
Recently, three European countries together with Germany in a statement announced that they will not wait for any aids to reconstruct Syria until a secure and real political procedure come into play.
Earlier in a new aggression launched by the US-coalition on Sunday ten civilians were killed in an attack on al-Baghouz Camp in the southeast of Deir Ezzor.
Meanwhile earlier, UN reported that eight years since the war began, 12 million Syrians are either refugees or displaced inside Syria; adding up to around half the pre-war population.
“Around 70 percent of Syrian refugees live a razor-edge existence below the poverty line,” said UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi in a joint statement, who recently visited Syria and Lebanon, where refugees make up a quarter of the population.
Read more from Shafaqna: