SHAFAQNA – It is narrated that Allah (SWT) told Prophet Moses (AS): O’ Moses; I have placed six things in six places, but people look for them in other places which they will never find them.
- Absolute comfort and peace have been placed in the hereafter, but people look for them in this world.
- Honour and dignity have been placed in worshipping (God), but people seek them in (worldly) posts and positions.
- Independence has been placed in contentment, but people seek it in excess assets and wealth.
- Attaining knowledge has been placed in hunger and effort, but people seek it with full stomach.
- Reaching high levels of dignity has been place in modesty, but people seek it in arrogance and selfishness.
- Acceptance of prayers has been placed in Halal earnings, but people seek it in sorcery and witchcraft .
 Mostadrakul Wasael, Vol. 12, page 173.