The human heart is made of muscle, valves, arteries and multiple holes. Whenever one of these components is damaged create symptoms for the patient, but the diagnosis of heart damage without the use of various medical devices virtually impossible. Fortunately, modern medical equipment is easy in the early detection and treatment of heart disease.
Doctor Amir Sadeghi, Cardiologist, Pain in the chest, shortness of breath or palpitations of the symptoms of heart disease is enumerated and says:
Many of the risk factors involved in heart disease, like high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.
The risk of some diseases also increases the risk of heart disease, such as type I diabetes.
In general, smoking, some symptoms of menopause, aging, unhealthy diet and lack of physical activity programs of other risk factors are considered. A regular exam by a physician, one of the best ways to diagnose heart disease before of the risk or recurrence diagnosed.
In any case, if you have any clinical symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath or palpitations that may indicate a heart disease, you should see your doctor immediately. The advantage of echocardiography, the safety of it (even for pregnant women) and high power is in the diagnosis of heart disease.
Physician awareness of the disease after the clinical signs of a disease diagnostic test offers to do more studies.
Doctor use as the first way is for diagnostic from ECG. In this method, using electrodes placed on the chest, partly Perfusion and disease of the heart muscle can be informed.
In this method, using electrodes placed on the chest, partly Perfusion and disease of the heart muscle can be learned.
Another way is to check for heart ultrasound echocardiography and cardiac function deals with valvular heart disease and congenital anomalies and identify.
Exercise test is another way to diagnose heart disease and artery disease diagnosed by angiography in case of need be prescribed.
Mohammad Reza Rajabi doctor, cardiologist, Pediatrician, angioplasty and faculty member of the University of Medical Sciences control devices for the diagnosis of heart failure is presented.
1. ECG (electrocardiogram) ECG, records the electrical activity of the heart and shows that how the heart rhythm operation.
By ECG can identify myocardial infarction.
This method is accessible and inexpensiveBut this problem is giving general information and cannot found in the cardiac abnormalities details by ECG.
2. Halter rhythm: When someone has a heart rhythm disorder, you can use a tool called Holter heart rhythm.
The device is portable and for a long time (24 hours or more) is connected to the patient.
If the heart rhythm abnormalities occur in a certain time, it shows more accurate system by this system.
3. X-rays of the chest, the simple X-ray of the chest where the heart, Shadow Hearts, lung tissue and bones determined. Check general aspects of the tool.
4. Echocardiography: To check the status of the valves and holes heart pumping function and congenital heart disorders, can be used a device called echocardiography.
The mechanism is functioning by using ultrasound waves. The advantage of this tool, it is safe (even for pregnant women) and power in diagnosis.
Echocardiography performed in two ways: through the chest and the esophagus (esophageal and probe the heart back into the esophagus, between the low and the heart more carefully checks).
The device can be used to evaluate the heart and coronary artery supplying the heart.
5. The exercise test: exercise test, such as ECG, with the difference that moves the patient on a treadmill and ECG is recorded.
If the malfunction of the heart rhythm and blood flow is present obvious by the exercise test.
This method is useful for the detection of coronary artery disease.
6. Thallium scan: In this scan, a radioactive substance is injected into a patient.
The substance is absorbed in the blood supply and function of the heart and heart muscle problems, if any, will be determined.
Thallium scanning for patients with heart failure and reduced blood flow in the heart muscle is used.
7. CT angiography, CT is a high precision so that it can be examined with coronary artery fine.
8. MRI: MRI can be a vessel function and anatomy of the heart’s chambers to a good show and it seems the future is the best way to diagnose heart disease.
9. Angiography, an invasive method for examining the heart.
In angiography, the patient should be hospitalized or groin artery, a thin catheter into the heart and into the coronary infusion is sent to check vessels and heart cavities.
This diagnostic tool, but at the time of diagnosis and in the presence of thrombosis, can take action to open up the blood vessel with a balloon or stenting (angioplasty) was also.
10. Electrophysiological static: in this way, also using special catheters thin wires, the heart’s electrical function checked. If the secondary route in the heart, the path can be treated.