SHAFAQNA – The Prophet of Islam (PBUH) said: Five divine blessings have been granted to my nation that have not been granted to any other prophet’s nation.
1. When the first night of Ramadhan arrives, Allah (SWT) will look at them and the one that God has noticed, will not be punished.
2. Those who in late afternoon, their mouths smell better than Musk.
3. Those who angels day and night ask for their forgiveness.
4. Those who for their sake, God orders the paradise to ask forgiveness for them and prepare all kinds of comfort for them.
5. Those who are forgiven at Lailatul Qadr .
 Khesal, Sheikh Sadooq, Vol. 1, page 353