SHAFAQNA – Dr.Saeed Alshehabi leader Bahraini opposition comments on Saudi war against Yemen.
- ” When regimes with big fire power r allowed to wage wars against weaker neighbours at will, one wonders if there is real world order “
- The Saudis have no right to attack Yemen. Yet they are supported by USA, UK. Is there any respect for international law? Immoral #
- Four years ago Saudis invaded Bahrain and helped to crush people encamped at Pearl Roundabout, destroy 40 mosques.Deafening silence #
- Saudis are the source of modern day terrorism. USA, UK know this. They don’t even allow women to drive. An ally or a libaility?
- In the past three decades, Saudis have been expansionist. IN 1992 they grabbed Qatar’s AlKhafoos border post. Invaded Bahrain 2011 #
- Saudis grabbed UAE’s land and occupied AlShaiba oilfield, occupied 2 Bahraini Baina islands, occupied Kuwaiti lands near AlAhmadi. #
- Bahrainis are protesting illegal war on Yemen. They r fired on in may towns and villages. Regime bans criticism of Saudi-led war #
- Alkhalifa dictators decreed that anyone who criticises illegal aggression on Yemen will be punished.Fadhel Abbas arrested yesterday #