SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Baqer (AS) who recommended to one of his close companions Jaber: O’ Jaber, I recommend to you five deeds.
1. If you have been oppressed, do not reciprocate.
2. If you have been betrayed, do not respond the same way.
3. If you have been denied and labelled as liar, do not become angry.
4. If you have been praised, do not become happy.
5. If you have been criticized and dispraised, do not become furious and outraged.
Imam Baqer (AS) added: O’ Jaber, look and think, if whatever bad has been said about you, exist in you (it is true), know that falling out of God’s favour is a much greater calamity than becoming angry about the true words others have said or falling out of favour by other people. And if what they say is untrue, this is unjust accusation, and this is a reward you attain without doing anything for it .
 Tohaful Oqool, Page 291.