SHAFAQNA – There are various verses (Ayahs) in the holy Quran which indicate that heaven and hell have already been created by Allah (SWT). Some examples of these verses are mentioned below.
- Ayah 133 of Surah Aal-e-Imran – “Hurry for forgiveness from your God and the heaven which its width covers all the skies and the earth, and is prepared for the pious.”
- Ayah 131 of Surah Aal-e-Imran – “Avoid the fire which has been prepared for disbelievers.”
- Ayah 100 of Surah Tawbah – “God has prepared the heaven for them which rivers flow under its trees; to dwell therein for ever.”
- Ayah 57 of Surah Al-Ahzab – “Those who annoy Allah (SWT) and God’s messenger; Allah (SWT) has cursed them in this world and in the hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating punishment.”
- Ayahs 5-7 of Surah Takathur – “No; it is never like this, if you had the knowledge of certainty, you could certainly see hell, and then you could realize (see) it with knowledge of certainty.”