SHAFAQNA – Euromoney Conferences will hold a focused one day Iran Conference in London, co-hosted by the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for Iranian and international banks to discuss the necessary steps for Iran’s re-integration into the international financial community. In addition, capital market participants will discuss the means by which international institutional investors can get exposure to one of the best performing frontier markets.
– To provide a forum for policy makers and practitioners to discuss, debate and resolve the key hurdles and challenges to overcome in order for Iran to regain its position in the international banking and financial community
– To define Iran’s banking sector, demonstrate its regulatory framework and highlight the opportunities available for cross border capital flows
– To bring together Iran’s banking and financial leaders, to meet with international bankers, investors and financiers in a stimulating, interactive and informal atmosphere
– To define the opportunities available in Iran’s capital markets and provide a forum for international institutional investors and Iranian fund managers to discuss and resolve the key hurdles to overcome in order to capture sustained international capital flows
– To provide a forum for Iranian financial organisations to promote opportunities and gain greater understanding of the challenges faced by the international community in engaging in Iran