Liverpool FC will take action on man calls two Muslim men a ‘disgrace’ for praying inside Anfield

SHARE

SHAFAQNA – According to Mirror reported that ” Liverpool FC said they will take action against the man who called two Muslim men “a disgrace” for praying at Anfield, reports the Liverpool Echo. Stephen Dodds caused a Twitter storm when he tweeted a picture of solicitors Asif Bodi and Abubakar Bhula worshipping during the half-time break as the Reds took on Blackburn Rovers on March 8. He tweeted a photo of the men praying and captioned it: “Muslims praying at half time at the match yesterday #DISGRACE.”

In a statement today Liverpool FC said: “Last month, Liverpool Football Club received complaints of a tweet showing an image of Muslim fans praying during half-time at Anfield accompanied by comments that were offensive to the complainants. “The club reported the tweet, which was posted online on Sunday March 8, 2015, to Merseyside Police.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here