Date :Sunday, November 4th, 2018 | Time : 00:41 |ID: 76859 | Print

Saudi Attorney General request for the execution of two young Shiites

, , , , , , , ,

SHAFAQNA- Saudi Arabia’s court has called for two young Bahraini Shiite detainees to be sentenced to death.

Jafar Mohammad and Sadiq Majid, two young Shiites of Bahrain, came to the Saudi court last week and charged with number of allegations, including the smuggling of explosives from Bahrain into Saudi Arabia, IQNA reported, citing Bahrainalyoum.

Lawyer of these two Bahraini, Sadiq Gibran said that the second session of the trial will be held at the beginning of the month Rabi al-Awwal (November 18th), to respond to the allegations.

It should be noted that Mohammad and Sadiq were kidnapped in 2015 from the Saudi-Bahrain Bridge, ultimately facing the reaction of human rights activists to identify them.

Jafar’s family said that his morale is very high, but expressed serious concern for his life after the prosecutor’s death sentence.

 

Read more from Shafaqna:

ABOUT 850 GRAVE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS BY BAHRAINI REGIME IN JULY           

BAHRAIN SHIA OPPOSITION CALLS FOR ELECTION BOYCOTT

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *