Abdul Hussain established a library in Najaf and named it “Amir al-Mo’menin”. He wrote many books and treatises, most of which have been published. He wrote books about Shiʿite beliefs, Hadith and jurisprudence. Some of his books are :
- Al-Ḡadīr fi’l-Ketāb wa’l-Sonna wa’l-Adab. An encyclopedic work which examines the tradition of Ghadir-e-Khumm
- Sīratonā wa sonnatonā sīrato nabīyenā wa sonnatoho(Arabic: ثمرات الأسفار)
- Commentary on Fatiha surah
- Martyrs of virtues (Arabic: شهداء الفضیلة)
- Consequences of Trips (Arabic: ثمرات الأسفار)
- Rayaz al Ons (Arabic: ریاض الانس)
- Exalted intention
- A treatise on intention
- Annotation of “Kamel al-Ziyarat” (written by Ibn Quluyeh Qomi)
- Annotation of the two works of Sheikh Murteza Ansari: Makasib (The earnings) and Rasayel (The treatises).
- “AMĪNĪ, SHAIKH ʿABD-AL-ḤOSAYN – Encyclopaedia Iranica”. Iranicaonline.org. Retrieved 2014-07-23.
- Sayyed Kabari, Allameh Amini the diver of Al Qadir, Culture of Kawsar, 1376 solar, number 2