SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Sajjad (AS) who said: The believer has five signs:
1. Avoids committing sins when no one except God is present.
2. When is in financial hardship, gives to charity according to his/her means.
3. Is patient when faced with a calamity.
4. When the force of anger is provoked, controls himself/herself.
5. When fears that a loss may occur to him/her, still tells the truth .
https://en.shafaqna.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/imam-sajjad2-1.jpg225300hamranghttps://en.shafaqna.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/new-logo-s-2.pnghamrang2016-01-22 10:14:522016-01-22 10:14:52Signs of a believer