SHAFAQNA-*Â Allah made the obedience of Muslims to us (Ahlul Bayt) as discipline for the Omma, and our leadership as safety from differences.
* Praise and Eulogy is for Allah for the blessing and bounties which He has bestowed. And thanks to HIM upon what He revaluated (to His servants) And Praise is for HIM upon the common boons and blessings which He bestowed upon His servants without their request And upon the comprehensive and complete blessings which He granted to all and sundry and gave it to us, consecutively. Those graces and favors which are uncountable. And are irredeemable and uncompensatable due to their plentiful ness of number. And the imagination of their end is out of the reach of human mind. He invited the servant to thankfulness for the sake of the consecutive and continuous enhancement of blessings. And opened the door of eulogy and Praise (of Allah) upon them so that He may make his favors and beneficences great and plentiful for them.
* I testify that there is no Deity (Lord) except the sole and matchless Allah. And the testification of the singleness of Allah is a word that Allah has declared sincerity (as) its reality, and made the hearts the centre of its contact and union. And has made the specifications and research of the oneness of Allah’s station obvious and evident in the light of meditation. The Allah Who can not be seen by the eyes and tongues are unable and baffled to describe His virtues and attributes. And the intelligence and apprehension of man is helpless and destitute from the imagination of his how ness.
* Allah made all the beings without previous matter and sample and shape and pattern. And made them wear the dress of life by His main and might’s and created them according to His Devine will and Intention short of it that He might have needed their creation or have wished any benefit for Himself from their shaping and sketching except this that he wanted to give a proof of His wisdom and make the people (creations) aware about His obedience and submission and invited them to his servitude and worship and make His Invitation grand and ostentatious.
* Allah fixed the reward for His obedience and torment for His insubordination and disobedience so that He may restrain His servants from His wrath and fury and lead them to His paradise.
* And I testify that my father Mohammad (SAW) is the apostle and the servant of Allah. And Allah selected and chose him before appointing him at the post of Prophet Hood. And He named him before choosing and selecting him. And chose him before envying and delegating him. Then all the creations were hidden and covered in the covers of unseen and were hidden amid the screen and curtain of fear and fright and stayed near the last and final border of non entity (nothingness) for Allah was aware of and knew the end of matters and because of His encompassing the incidents of times and ages and His knowledge of the predestinates. Allah appointed him (as apostle) so that he may complete and finalize His matter and Implement His order and materialize His decreed and predestinates.
* Allah saw nations and groups had various different sects in their religion and scattered and staying on the verge of the fires of differences, busy with their idol worshipping. They denied God with all the signs and symbols of HIM. (IRFAN) So Allah illuminated the dark nesses through my father Mohammad (SAW) and removed the dark nesses from their hearts, removed (cured) the blindness of the eyes.
* My father [Mohammad (SAW)] stood up with (his) guidance among the people. And saved them from perversion and aberration, and turned their blindness into enlightenment and guided them towards the firm religion. And called (invited) them to the straight way.
* You the servants of Allah are the ones to maintain His injunctions and prohibitions, and the carriers of His religion, and His revelation, and the trustees of Allah upon your souls, and the propagators of His religion among the other nations.
* Oh the servants of Allah! (Beware) the real leader from Allah, is present among you and the commitment has previously been made to you and the remaining and left over of the prophet hood has been appointed for your guidance. That is the speaking book of Allah the truthful Quran, and a beaming and gleaming light, in which all the secrets and facts about the completion of man and his prosperity have been exhibited and illuminated. It guides from darkness towards light of guidance. It s followers are the subject of envoy of others.
* The book of Allah is the guide to its followers towards the pleasure of Allah. Listening (carefully) to it leads to the salvation. The enlightened and conspicuous evidences and proofs of Allah can be obtained through it. And (also the knowledge) of His interpreted intentions and fear invoking constraining prohibitions. His sufficing testimonies and conspicuous arguments, and desired virtues and allowed endowments and gifts and obligatory divine laws. (Can be obtained from it)
* Allah made the faith for you as purity from polytheism (and infidelity).
* And (made) service the cause of your getting distant (purification) from pride (egoism).
* And rendered alms for the purity of your soul and flourishment and expansion of your sustenance.
* And rendered fasting for the maintenance and firmness of your sincerity.
* And Allah set Hajj for the consolidation and reinforcement of the religion.
* Allah executed and rendered justice for the sake of putting together and harmonization of the hearts.
* And (Allah set) the subordination and obedience of us (the household of the Prophet (SAW)) for the security of society’s system and our Imamate as a safety from segregation and disunity).
* And (Allah made) Jehad (holy war), the honor and glory for Islam and abjectness and humbleness for the infidels and the hypocrites.
* And (Allah rendered) patience as a help for getting reward.
* And (Allah caused) commanding goodness and forbidding to do evil for the amendment and correction of society and the common folks (public).
* And (Allah made) the kindness to parents as a protectional (shield) to His wrath and displeasure.
* And Allah made joining and connecting with the kinship and cognation, the cause of lengthening of life.
* And Allah made law of retaliation (revenge for homicide) as the security of blood (from being shed).
* And Allah executed the vow performing as a medium for forgiveness.
* And (Allah rendered) the correct use of weights measure (units) a medium for stopping from selling less (than actual).
* And (Allah rendered) prohibition from drinking wine the cause of taking distance from contaminations (evils).
* And Allah made the prohibition to accuse someone of adultery a protection (shield) for avoiding (His) curse.
* And (Allah made) refraining from theft for the sake of positive ness and affirmation for modesty.
* And Allah prohibited polytheism for the sake of (bringing about) sincerity in (His) adoration and worship.
* Certainly, an apostle has come to you from among yourselves; grievous to him is your falling into distress, excessively solicitous respecting you; to the believers (he is) compassionate, merciful. So if you assay and recognize him you will find he is my father not the father of your women and the brother of my cousin, [Ali (a.s.)] not that of your men. And how nice a relation I have to him. So he propagated his prophetic (mission). He always used to turn his face from the polytheists.
* And fought against them till he beat them up. He would invite people towards Allah by wisdom, and beautiful admonition. He broke the idols and scattered the aggregation of polytheists in a way that they ran away (from the battle fields), so that finally the hidden secret of oneness of Allah became manifested by him. And he made the logic of religion reach the ears (of the people) and settled down the foam of the camels of Satan and turned the slogan yelling of those devils silent. And downed the agents of hypocrisy and mutual commitments of the infidels got dissolved till such time that, you (people) spoke to a group of enlightened and modest men with the words of oneness of Allah and sincerity.
* You were on the edge of a fire ditch, and were a cup of drink and the morsel of a greedy one and a firebrand of every hasty one and were being trampled on (by other nations) and drank from the contaminated waters gathered over in ditches and your energy (food) was (secured by) the leaves of trees and desert grass. And for your abjectness and abasement you were always afraid that those around you might abduct you in the winking of an eye. So, Allah liberated you (of these misfortunes) through my father Mohammed (SAW). In spite of it that he (SAW) was involved and at war against the intrepid and the hungry wolves of Arab and the stubborn refractory of the people of the books (Jews and Christians). Whenever his opponents would light the fire of war, Allah extinguished it to your benefit.
* Imam Hassan (AS) said, on the Friday night I saw my mother [Fatima (s.a.)] standing in her arch of prayer. She was continuously kneeling and performing prostration till the dawn broke. I would hear her pray for the faithful men and women, but she did not at all pray for herself. I said, ‘Oh mother why did you not pray for yourself like you prayed for others?’ so she replied, ‘Oh my son, first the neighbor and there after your own house.’
* The Prophet (SAW) asked Fatima (SA), what is the thing which is a blessing for woman? She said that, ‘she must not see a man (stranger and not intimate) and a man must not see her.’
* One day a lady came to Fatima (SA) said ‘I have a weak old mother who does not know a few problems about her service (prayers). She has sent me towards you to question you (about them). Thus Fatima answered her (questions). And the number of her queries reached to ten and Fatima (SA) replied to all her questions. Then she (the woman) got ashamed because of the high number of her questions. And said, ‘Oh daughter of the Prophet (SAW), I do not put you to more inconvenience than this.’ Fatima (SA) said, ‘Ask me what you do not know. Have you ever seen a person who is one day hired to carry a heavy thing to the roof top from ground for an amount (equal to) a thousand dinnars [nearly a hundred thousand Miskal (unit of weight) of gold] and he may feel himself tired.’ She said ‘No’. Fatima (SA) said, ‘I have been hired by Allah to get a wages which if the space between the earth and sky is filled up with pearls still (That wages) would he more than it for each of the questions I may answer you. Therefore, I deserve it that I must not feel tired exhausted.’
* Oh Allah! Belittle me in my eyes and glorify and magnify your station to me. And inspire me (about) Your obedience and the practice which may cause Your pleasure and the shunning and evading from things (matters) which are the cause of Your wrath, oh the most merciful of all!
* Oh Allah! Content me with the sustenance you have granted me. And till such time that you keep me alive, hide me and make me sound and prosperous. And forgive me and take pity upon me when I die. (During death process). Oh Allah! Do not help me in something that you have not predestined for me. And facilitate the achievement of that thing which you have predestined for me.
* Oh Allah! Bestow upon my parents and all those persons who have rights of their blessings and beneficences upon me, the best of Your rewards. Oh my Allah, spare me the leisure and respite for the object for which You have created me. And do not let me be busy and involved (absolutely) in my commitments. And do not torment me when I ask forgiveness. And do not deprive me of what I yearn and question you for.