SHAFAQNA – Imam Ali (AS) said: Repenting has six conditions:
1. Regret about what has happened in the past.
2. Make a decision not to go back (to the previous ways).
3. To pay back people’s rights, in order that there is no responsibility on you and you meet God in a clean state.
4. To compensate for all Wajeb deeds that you have not performed.
5. To get rid of the flesh grown in your body through Haram things to a point that your skin is touching your bone and start growing new flesh.
6. Make your body to taste the pain of obedience like when you had made your body to taste the pleasure of sin, and then say: “Astaqferullah” (asking forgiveness from Allah (SWT)) .
https://en.shafaqna.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/nah.jpg162300hamranghttp://en.shafaqna.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/new-logo-s-2.pnghamrang2016-01-01 10:57:172016-01-01 10:57:17What are the conditions for repenting?