SHAFAQNA – It is narrated from Imam Ali (AS) who said: O’ people, there are ten characteristics in the human being which become apparent by his/her tongue.
1. It is a witness which reports from the inside.
2. It is a referee between truth and untruth.
3. It explains the truth about things.
4. It is an intercessor which the need (request) is granted by it.
5. It is a describer who introduces (presents) everything.
6. It is a commander which commands to good deed.
7. It is a preacher which discourages bad (indecency).
8. It offers condolences which comforts sadness.
9. It is an admirer which removes enmity.
10. It is a charmer which ears enjoy it .
 Tohaful Oqool, Page 68.